"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, February 26, 2010

SuperFun

I now subscribe to the belief that the best thing about the Super Bowl is the food... right Leah?




'
I love football... but for the first time, I only watched a few seconds of the whole game, didn't see a single commercial, and missed most of half time. But we ate... and we played!
'

And I just had to share these pictures that made me laugh. Maybe its the running narrative in my head that makes me laugh, but still. At any given moment I can look at Leah's face and she just cracks me up.

'
"Mom, unless you have more food for me, I'd appreciate it if you didn't continue to interrupt my serious business."
'
"Look Carter, here's the plan.... and we don't have time for any funny business." '
"I've heard just about enough of your lip, Carter!"
'
"Man, it's hard work bossin' this guy around. I'm worn out!"
'
Who Dat? Ready for bed! These kids have style don't they?
There were adults there and a couple more kids even, but keeping a close eye on BossyBoots Curley took up all my picture taking time.

1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

LOVE it! Good girl...get him in line! :)