So I was really proud of my blogging
frequency for a minute. I don't know what happened though! All of the sudden I'm the loser of
bloggerville again. Leah's birthday was a month ago and you still haven't seen these pictures of her very first post-cake face!

But now you have! We had so much fun celebrating a bunch of different times. Truth be told we celebrated during the whole month. Its my preference to celebrate the birth-day, birthday week and birthday month. I even celebrate my half birthday, which is a tradition I believe I will pass down to my children. Why? Because why not?? Its just another excuse to celebrate.
.
Here are some more shots of the girl celebrating...



Her favorite gift was a pink monkey wearing a
bow tie from her Great Grannie!


I'm pretty sure we're related... based on our appreciation for cake...


"I'm ONE!!!!"

Its not a party unless you pass out with your clothes halfway on and wake up with
raisins stuck to your face.

4 comments:
cutest little birthday girl ever!
I love that cake! She's so cute:)
I have always said that about waking up with raisins on your face. Totally the sign of a good time had by all.
I totally celebrate my birthday month!! I think I will start with the half birthday as well! Good idea!! I can't believe she is already 1 year old!!!
Post a Comment