So Kevin has always told me I am loud. I don't mean to be, I don't try to be, and truthfully I never really believed that I was. Although my parents and other family members have always told me the same thing... And then my mother-in-law told me the other day how surprised she was that Leah was getting SO loud... because Kevin never was. So, I guess its probably true about me, and I guess she got that gene from her mama.
I was trying to capture one of the MANY humorous moments in our day today. Leah was jabbering UP A STORM... kind of like a crazy person if I'm being totally honest. Jabbering and climbing in and out (and in and out) of her chair at lightning speed. So I pick up the camera and of course she stops doing it... but I accidentally caught this little display of her volume experimentation.
2 comments:
So glad we have a video to watch!!! You've been busy - thx!
Don't wory I'm right there with you. My family is constantly shhing me!!! Whatever, I'm loud!!
Post a Comment