And yes... I was the one who said I wouldn't put the brain-squeezers and giant bows on my little girl.... but.... I found out that sometimes a girl needs a bow! Especially when she looks an awful lot like her daddy in a dress. (I try to be reasonable with the bow size though.)
Bitty was over at our house and Leah would point to a bow on the bow holder and Bitty would take it off and put it in Leah's hair. So Leah would point to another... and on and on until Leah had 10 bows on her head. Then Leah took them out one by one and put them up to Bitty's head... here are the results of their little game.
These days, if I put a bow in her hair then she has to pull it off, check it out and then try to put it back on her own head... which doesn't work. So I have to do it. But since SHE didn't do it, she has to pull it off, check it and try to put it back.... and round and round we go. So we're having a hard time keeping bows on these days.
3 comments:
life's simple pleasures are the best!! How I love the girl!!!!
Love the last picture - I can almost hear her laughing!
LOVE this first bow picture with Bitty. TOO cute!!!!
Post a Comment