Please excuse a little showing off. I've just recently started taking more video of the little chick, and I've discovered that my lame email won't upload video! What? So this is how the grandparents get to see what they crave.
Please also excuse the laundry pile... and the fact that I forgot to turn off sesame street so she won't take her eyes off the TV!
4 comments:
She is so cute -- it almost hurts to watch. She reminds me of her mother. Not only is she smart, she can't take her eyes off Sesame Street...such concentration I've seen many, many times.
Sweet Leah! It's glad to see her happy again after the "crib incident". Loved seeing all of her tricks! :)
I really do love that little girl! She is so smart and a great multitasker! Can't wait to see what she does next!
Aunt Leslie
Love this! She is such a big girl. I can relate to the staring at the TV...we get that at our house, too. :)
Post a Comment