
Who is one year old today?


She took her first steps about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Now she's doing 4 and 5 at a time!
Birthday Bath!

ME!
She took her first steps about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Now she's doing 4 and 5 at a time!
What a sweet, sweet, wonderful year!
Happy 1st Birthday Leah Caroline!
(You know there is more to come, I just have to sift through the 600 pictures I've taken in the last 24 hours.)
6 comments:
Love it! She is so cute, I can't believe it's been a year. I have loved following you guys on blogger and can't wait to see what the next year brings.
Happy 1st Birthday Leah!!! I absolutely cannot bleive it has been a year already. Abby and Kevin, you are such wonderful parents.
Happy Birthday Leah! I can't believe she's already a year old! Time flies!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!! Man, that last picture in the tub is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!! She is SO cute! :)
I love the hair pics in the bathtub. She is so adorable.
I love the walking picture! She looks like, "wait'll they get a load of me!"
Passes by fast, doesn't it? :)
Post a Comment