"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, April 15, 2011

We love to fly and it shows

Aren't you girls happy to be playing outside on this beautiful day? So, so happy...

As you can see, Leah's friend Lillie was going to do acrobatics on top of the plane, and Leah was just going to to clean out the cockpit for a little while.


Or maybe a long while.... 15 minutes later, and still cleaning. She's taking every single piece of dirt and gravel and putting it into a tiny hole in the bottom.



Or maybe all afternoon... "Leah, you wanna come on out of there and play?"

I guess not.... She stayed in there FOREVER.

And while Leah wasn't looking, Lillie rummaged through her bag and tried on some of Leah's undies over her clothes... and backwards.
Airplane maintenance is hard work.


Here is the main reason I posted these pics... So you can see this... over a year ago... same top, same jeans, same bow... (Her feet have grown from a size 3.5 to a 5 though!!)
I should have saved alot of money, but it hasn't happened because I put almost all of her clothes in the attic and just filled her closet back up! But every single thing I didn't put away at the end of last summer still fits... its just a little shorter!

No comments: