Once in a while I capture a moment on camera that brings a sweet
remembrance to my heart and mind... When I saw this picture I had taken this morning I
immediately remembered a similar one and went in search of it. Here she is today:

And here she is a little more than a year ago on 3/30/2010. We visited the arboretum to see all the tulips and go barefoot in the grass. Leah had been walking for about 2 months but this was the first time I remember her really taking off and running. Look at her go! :)

Time marches on doesn't it? Time marches on. Leah marches on. And stripes are always in fashion. :)
We went to get our first farm fresh eggs today (that's what Leah is holding in her hand in the top picture) and I'll be sure and post about it ASAP, as well as a link to how you can get your own too!!
Oh, and Aunt Les gets her sheep this weekend!!! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment