If you name your kid a weird name you have to expect that there will be a few comments made about it behind your back. (I'm not condoning it... its not nice to talk behind people's backs... I'm just saying...) The same goes for sheep. Just keep in mind that these already came with their names.
Meet
Dashwood,
Wickham, Norris and Brandon! (only not in that order, I don't think)

Leah loves the sheep. This was her first time to have them eat from her hand. It took awhile for them to warm up to new people. They still don't care for me.
Give us a kiss!!

Leah kept saying "Here you go Norris. You want some food, Norris? Norris, come here and get some more treats!"
After we spent plenty of time with the sheep, she ran for a while, like a maniac, through the bluebonnets and then she found a doodle bug and decided she wanted to give it to Grandpa. (That's her great grandpa... 95 years old and spends his days working in his yard and hoeing his garden.)

They had a nice chat about the
roly poly and then we released him back into the wild. (The bug, not Grandpa.)
1 comment:
I know I am the crazy aunt but... the fact that she will grow up to think these things are normal is a fact that I LOVE.
Post a Comment