I heard this song for the first time a few years ago. God used it to totally transform the way I worship Him. I can't get it out of my head these days. I've been using this blog to boss people around this week.... so if you didn't buy pink shoes like I told you to, at least do this next thing... and listen to this song. :) I believe God gave us the gift of music to bring us closer to Him, and few current songs do that like this one does for me. TRUTH in every.single.word.
.
2 comments:
So glad you found this. Our choir sang this many times in Germany and here. It is without a doubt the clearest description of my feelings, and I love Travis Cottrelll's version with the "On Christ the Solid Rock" interlude. Leslie knows this, but just in case you don't, I want this sung just as victoriously as his version at my memorial/celebration service . . . many, many years from now.
Amen! I have chills...I love that song!
Post a Comment