On Easter Eve we spent
alot of the day with Kevin's side of our family. Leah had her first "organized" egg hunt ever. (Not to say the family egg hunts are disorganized... but you know what I mean.)
She was more than ready. Several times she said, "I want to go hunting, daddy!" Words he's longed to hear for so long. ;)
Checking out her basket... nope... nothing in here yet!

Leah and
Madilyn getting all warmed up for the big hunt...

First a hug and kiss from Grannie. (This is her Great Grannie - Kevin's Grannie) Look how windy! Leah is pretending to fly.

I think I've had just about enough wind to last me all year. Look at their clothes bubbling up!

And the hair going crazy...
Love the egg-
speckled grass... as far as you can see!

With the strong winds and heavy basket of loot, she needed a little help from Grannie.

The little huntresses checking out their baskets...

Leah(2)
Jaxon (3)
Madilyn (1)
The first egg Leah opened had a messy, melted, chocolate bunny.... It was opened, and on her face and her dress in nanoseconds!
Grannie helping us sort out the chocolate ones... so we can toss them. :)

After a few skittles...

A soft peppermint (love those!)...

Some bouncing...

And sliding...
Then it was off to have some lunch with the family.

I think they look like they could be brother and sister! Weird. She looks so much like my side of the family too!

Grannie with her three great-
grand-babies!

And there's
PaPaw up top.

After a sweaty nap... she was up and at it again.
"We're gonna color eggs aaaaaaand make cookies?"
(And stay up
waaaaay past bedtime!)

What a fun celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment