"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sex
Got your attention did I? Well, I promise not to fill up my blog with this kind of un-funny, silly stuff... but I have to ask if anyone else believes in all the weird "tests" you can do to find out the sex of your unborn baby? A friend at work the other day was doing the hair-through-the-wedding-ring-hanging-over-your-palm test (I think this is the technical name) and I received some interesting and exhilarating news! Keep in mind I have no preference about what "kind" of baby I'm having. As long as it's healthy and human, I can think of wonderful and SCARY things about both possibilities, so it matters not! According to the result.... my ring going from perfectly still to swinging in a straight line back and forth over my palm... we're having a boy! ALMOST everyone thinks I'm having a girl but ME... so this made me feel like a good, intuitive mother. Other pregnant girls in the office who know the sex of their baby had accurate "readings" from this fortune teller too! (And when it is a girl, it truly swung around in a big circle!!) Now I BELIEVE in the accuracy of this test. So can I just ask... has anyone else had this test done? And was it accurate? This is coming from the person who wanted NOTHING to do with finding out my baby's gender until we saw the goods with our own eyes on the birthday... but now I HAVE TO KNOW! If I could pay extra to find out early I would! Weird. So... let me know what you think! Soon, I'll be tinkling into a cup of drano... I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have a "feeling" you're having a boy too. My "feelings" are really me thinking I'm "psychic" and I'm pretty accurate about 50% of the time. But you're having a boy; I can just feel it. Before I forget, I have a website you may be interested in: www.alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar
I've been reading this girl's personal blog, amalah.com, for lordy, 4 years? Anyways, she's a funny writer and on the site I listed above she is giving a week by week post on pregnancy while being pregnant herself. Kind of like "What to Expect When You're Expecting" with a sense of humor.
it's a boy. i know.
I still say girl, but now the string has me guessing boy. Just go ahead and find out!
I didn't know you believed in fortune telling. When I was pregnant (back in the olden days) the wedding ring test was done over the belly, not the hand. It wasn't very reliable either. This is how I feel about sex: He/she is whatever God made him/her ... and we can't wait to meet him/her.
I vote for boy! No real reason, I just don't want you to be mad at me. :)
I say you are having a girl!. I did the string test and drano test and both were right.
It's a boy...COOPER CURLEY!!! I did the string test and mine was a boy!
Post a Comment