"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, October 21, 2010

swinging with issy

The weather couldn't be more perfect for playing outside. Leah loved swinging with Issy. (Today Aunt Leslie is Issy... can't wait to find out what she will decide on.)

All I was going to to was upload this one picture... but Leah is playing next to me and started one of her lists.... since I was already typing I just decided to document her little vocabulary rampage. This is what she just said to me, without a single pause:

Hey, hide (slide) daddy, leah, beah, baby, eat, ball, walk, two, pawpaw, giggle, rock, cat, ping (penguin), choo-choo, bus, up, I tall, cheese, hat, shoes, sock, fish, heart, Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby, punk-uh (pumpkin), Abby Abby Abby Abby, bow, Abby, Abby, Abby, muck (makeup), Mommy, Mommy, Abby, Abby, Daddy, Abby, Abby

I finally stopped because she found my makeup (which she loves to pretend with) and got a little fixated on Mommy/Abby's makeup. And I'm pretty sure she just said "Hey Abby" as she walked to me and handed me my makeup.

One of many funny moments in our times together... I hope I never forget them.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

So sweet! She is talking so much now!