"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Hamburgler

lThe other day a friend said that Leah reminded her of the Hamburgler! Remember this guy? I see the resemblance...


Yep!


She really does look like she just snatched a few burgers here... she's heading for the get-a-way slide! "Catch me if you can!" SO if she doesn't grow too much in the next 12 months, I know what her 2011 Halloween costume will be! I'll just have to find some accessories...

While I was searching for an image of "the McDonald's Hamburgler" this was one of the first images to pop up....
Someone really spends their time photo shopping stuff like this... SICK.

1 comment:

bibee said...

can't believe you put that disgusting guy on the same page with cutie pie.