"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A little ladybug

When we joined our church 6 years ago, we joined a Sunday school class that was becoming too big for it's britches... And so a split was imminent. The class was divided. Kids vs. No Kids. I called it the "haves" and the "have nots." We joined the have-nots, which was naturally just a slightly younger group of married couples... And what do you know? A few short years later we are the "haves." I counted 39 kiddos in this picture. There were some that could not be wrangled and half a dozen or so buns that were still in their ovens. Not to mention the friends that couldn't make it to the party at all.

My little lady bug is just above and to the left of Thomas the Train.

She picked to be a ladybug (after her mean, sexist mommy told her that only boys dressed up like Lightning McQueen and they didn't make his costume for girls!!! Can you believe I said that???? I am the world's worst!!)


And here she is with her sweet friend, Ian the astronaut.


I wish one of these hadn't been blurry! What a pair!






- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Bibby said...

That's my little ladybug! She sure is a cute one.