"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

a little ham

Leah's new favorite movie is Veggietales: Princess and the Popstar. When her friend Lillie came over today, they hopped up on the piano bench and Leah burst into one of the (very melancholy) songs from the movie. You'll see that once they've finished that song she hops down and says "Now its time to get ready for the Ka-Chow show!"

Leah turned around to me later and said "Excuse me mommy, we're getting ready for tonight's show." After this they sang several more songs together, including Happy Birthday and Twinkle Twinkle. I wish I had the entire show on video! It was spectacular.

Enjoy some ham!





2 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

She absolutely COULD.NOT.BE.ANY.CUTER. For real. :)

Bibby said...

how many of these types of "shows" I have watched Leah's talented mommy perform!! It's like dejavu all over again.