I would always opt for the shot. Because I am a purist... and a masochist... and a little skeptical about the mist. I mean, what happens if you sneeze right after? (Which undoubtedly I would do.)
But this girl opted for the spray in the nose... And let me tell you, she will never opt for that again! She was not a fan and as soon as it was over she said "Mommy, I want the shot instead."
I'd promised her a treat after it was over and she SCREAMED "Starbucks!!" She loves the birthday-cake pops... Who doesn't? So off we went for a 9 am treat.


Sprinkle lips.

Flu vaccines are good...

But laughter is the best medicine.

Then we headed to the ag mart to pick up a couple of things for the shepherd in the family.
She saw the baby chicks and said "Where are their mommies?" I didn't tell her that one was marinating in our refrigerator at home in preparation for tonight's dinner.
Speaking of... The other day she told me "Chicken comes from cows, mommy." Do you think chick-fil-a's marketing campaign is confusing her?

She cracked me up when she said "ok baby chickens, now line up and I will teach you some things you need to learn."
- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment