"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, October 20, 2011

Farmer Lessie

We met Aunt Leslie for dinner last night at chick-fil-a. Leslie came straight from the barn, wearing her overalls and red rubber boots (legs tucked in of course... How I wish I had taken a full body pic...)

When I saw her coming in I said "Here comes Farmer Leslie!" I said it once... without any reaction from Leah.

An hour later, after we had eaten, talked, stopped to smell the flowers


and played for a while on the playground, I took Leah to go potty. When she was all done with her business she said "Lets go back and see Farmer Leslie! Farmer Leslie will be so proud of me. I love Farmer Leslie sooo much."


That's Aunt Farmer Leslie to you little one... :)

Here I said "Would both of you please look at the camera at the same time??"


Two peas in a pod!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: