"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, May 13, 2011

busy bodies

I've been slacking on the blog lately, but I have really good excuses. On top of our every-day-fun-and-games, so much has been going on:


  • We have had birthdays and holidays galore

  • I taught myself to make hair bows (now a pretty severe obsession)

  • I dug and planted a vegetable garden (another obsession to add to my list)

  • I've been practicing the fine art of composting... not as easy as I once thought

  • I've been learning to make homemade bread (my house smells like a bakery now and I LOVE IT!)

  • "The World's Foremost Outfitter" moved into town... and just minutes from our front door!

  • I have been battling a nasty, funky peri-orbital rash.... and yes, there will be pictures
And that's just what I can remember! Its been non-stop excitement for the Curleys lately. And I'm planning to post about as much of it as I can remember.

Oh... and we had Leah's portraits made. Here are a few of my favorites.

And it's my birthday month! The actual day is over... but the party never ends.

4 comments:

Brandie said...

GREAT pics!!

Lainey-Paney said...

Yes, those pictures are fabulous. You're going to have to get them ALL!

a: said...

so beautiful! love the new pictures - she is adorable in the cup pics too - I would have been proud of myself as well :)

Breanne said...

Precious! :)