.
But her mama seems to mostly capture close up pictures of this smiley little girl’s face. No documentation of any actual events. Here are a few other highlights from the month of June...
.
Not too traumatized after her first morning in the church nursery!

.
.
.
And this one... 
.
And some BIG BOWS... Some of my friends insist that little girls MUST have bows on at all times... so here you go! Too bad mama doesn't match them up with the right outfits! :) She hasn't actually worn any out of the house yet... I'm taking it slow... 
.
She started reaching for things alot... I warned her not to take Beans' toys anymore or she'd lose a finger!! :)
.
She watched a little baseball...
.
Has it become very obvious that I take lots of pictures of her on our unmade bed? I used to make the bed... 
.
And finally... I began the brainwashing process!! Her first Aggie t-shirt...
.
No need to practice those moves Leah... Aggies don't CHEER, we YELL! .
Here she is watching some Aggie propaganda...
p.s.
I think ALOT should be a word... that's why I use it.
3 comments:
She's absolutely PRECIOUS in a bow. Although, having not ever seen her in one before, I have to admit she looks like a completely different baby. Still precious, but different. Oh and Olivia has that same shrimp, er.. I mean, seahorse.
love the little Aggie outfit! I think she's practicing those moves for high school drill team like her grandbitty.
OMG - those bows are ADORABLE! A baby girl must have her accessories. That was precious!!
Post a Comment