A few years ago when we were looking for a house, we began the process of going over the "must have" and "won't even consider" criteria with our realtor. I say "as long as it
has a pool...." and of course my husband says "as long as it
doesn't have a pool..." One of us argues FOR A LIVING (I only do it as a hobby) so guess what... we only looked at houses
without pools. :( But, a few weeks ago, Kevin finally got us a pool... with built in palm trees!
I know... we're fancy!
.
Her patriotic swimsuit didn't even make it to Independence Day.
She grew out of it in June!

.
So we tried out another suit... Leah even takes her stopper to the pool!
.
She uses her tongue for balance. 
.
Eventually we lost the swimsuit all together...well...not we...just her.
Beans even enjoyed herself with the-biggest-water-dish-there-ever-was!
1 comment:
Super cuteness!!
Post a Comment