"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RULES for new parents

Here are a few rules my friend Laurie sent to me that I think ALL new parents should be aware of.

(By the way... I'm no longer taking any new friends named Laurie, Loree or Lori or any other spelling variant... Its so confusing! I'll keep the ones I've got, but NO MORE.) (Also... no more Amandas, Mandys, Mandies or Mandas)



I confess, I have broken that one...


Come on... everyone has broken that one. Those booger suckers can't stand up to some of the biggies.





That picture gave me the creeps...

When I finally decided to pack away my maternity clothes, I bought this plastic container (in a lovely fuchsia) so I could store them in the top of the closet for NEXT TIME! This picture made me laugh...

And of course, that reminded me of this picture that I took while I was washing baby stuff getting ready for the little Curley's arrival. (I tend to take pictures of weird stuff) I tore this tag off of my new Boppy ...


Everyone, please exercise care with your burning cigarettes and open flames while you are nursing your baby! OK?

4 comments:

Brandie said...

That gave me a much-needed chuckle.

Lori said...

I've seen these before, but they never cease to make me laugh.

And I'm glad I made the cut.

The New Family said...

Seriously...I cannot stop laughing!

Betty Cooper said...

So glad I was careful today with my cigarettes and other open flames. Didn't have to call the fire department one time. I'm a pretty good grand bitty!