My sweet hostesses... Sweetest friends in the world!
Jennifer, Brandie, Leslie, Marci and Amber
My moms (Real mom, Betty, on the left... Mom-in-law, Julie, on the right)
My vertically challenged cousin Hillary... my tummy could sit right up on top of hers... until she had sweet baby Ryan on 12/30/08! 
My nurses... Cherish and Linda


My nurses... Cherish and Linda
My attorneys... Marci, Kevin and Amber

My family -- a fraction of the girls on my moms side of the family, but I love any picture we can get of a bunch of us together... one boy snuck in the picture, but he's too cute to care!
My friend Monica and I had our shower at work together! She had Mary Grace on 1/29/09. She's the one on the right... friend Laney on the left.
My (former) boss Patti - the greatest one ever! This is funny cause I'm usually the one with my mouth wide open in pictures. 
And my dear friends from church gave us another shower that was so sweet.
I love these girls! Kelly, Loree, Cassie and Lisa
Our dining room looked like this (with a new variety of piles of pink things rotating on a weekly basis) from December to February... We are so grateful! It brings me to tears (and it would even if I wasn't a hormonal wreck.)

Oh, and I can't forget the surpirse shower given by my friends at the clinic a couple of weeks ago! I don't have any photos, but I will be forever grateful.
Thanks to everyone!
1 comment:
"Showers of blessing" is what you received. God has given you the sweetest friends.
"There shall be seasons refreshing, sent from the Savior above." now I can't stop singing the song.
Post a Comment