She's here!
Leah Caroline Curley arrived Monday 2/9/2009 at 11:57 am.
7 lbs..... 19 inches long
'
'
Excuse the delay in posting photos but I haven't picked up my computer until tonight... and I can barely stand not looking at her right now... who can blog when there is a precious little baby girl to stare at for hours on end?
'
'
So here are just a few of the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of photos that have been snapped of her so far. (I've just put a couple of the early ones up... she doesn't even look like this anymore... she changes every day!!) 




That's my favorite! Her first kiss!!
We can't believe how much we love her. Thank you for all your kind words, encouragement and prayers for her safe arrival!
15 comments:
Leah is so precious and I am soooo very happy for you and Kevin...
Love the picture of Leah and Kevin and the one of her on your chest.
Shannon
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet baby Leah. Enjoy every single second. They seem to fly by.
I'm sure so many people have said this already, but I can't get over how much she looks like Kevin. But you're right, they change everyday, so I'm sure she looks different by now. Can't wait to meet her and check on the new parents. Let me know if you need anything. Congrats!
OH and I almost forgot: I LOVE the middle name you guys decided on. Absolutely precious!
She's beautiful! Congratulations! It is such a wonderful experience, isn't it?!
Yea!!! She's precious! :)
Congratulations! She's absolutly beautiful. I agree with Lori, Caroline is a wonderful middle name!
WOOOO I've been waiting for pictures! She is precious - congratulations Abby! :)
She is beautiful! What a wonderful blessing-congratulations!
she is beautiful :]
Congratulations Abby and Kevin! Miss Leah is so precious. Enjoy every minute...they grow up too quickly:)
Leah is so precious!!! I know Jaxson can't wait to meet her. He knows that she'll be one of the only girls who will go hunting with him! :)
Great blog sis! I am soooo excited for you guys! What a wonderful gift! I can't imagine how you love her because I don't know how anyone could love her more than I do!
I love you too!
LC
The last two pictures are my favorite! Enjoy this time in your life - they grow up too fast! She is beautiful. It's hard to tell yet if she has your quirky sense of humor, but somehow I bet she will! I know you will make a wonderful mom. Congrats!!
Deanna
Internet, she's even better live! Tiny perfection.
Post a Comment