It hasn't been a secret at all, everyone who has asked has been told. I just haven't posted it for some reason. I guess we were also waiting to see if she would have a middle name and "announce" it all at once, but as of today, she still does not have one. Which is FINE... I didn't have one either and I turned out just FINE. She will be here Monday 2/9/09, if not before. So Kevin and I have until then to determine the perfect middle name (or decide that the perfection is in NOT having one at all, like her mama!) Its a good thing (for her sake) that she was NOT born yesterday though because we agreed if she was born on 2/2 that her name would be Leah Punxsutawney Curley. I love groundhog day!
P.S. I know many of you have very strong opinions about middle names... I'm so glad you do! But you won't convice me that it is necessary... I promise. It has to be just the perfect name, or she'll be NMN like me.
6 comments:
I didn't have one either...I think it's a great idea. Leah is a beautiful name. Good luck with the delivery!
I love Leah! The little one... and the name.
Love you!
Leslie NMN Cooper
Well I do have a middle name but don't think it's necessary, so enjoy your decision either way. Can't wait to meet her!
Punxsutawney! You are so funny! I really need to quit reading your blog while I'm at work. (It makes me laugh at loud - and today was Quarterly Training!) :-) Deanna
She is already perfect!!
No worries about the middle name Miss Curley - can't wait to meet her! :)
Post a Comment