"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, January 22, 2009

5 DOWN!

I have always said I want to be married to Kevin for at least 50 years! That means we have a little less than 45 to go! We spent alot of time on our anniversary this year trying to decide what we would do next year on our 6th! We will have a 10 or 11 month old baby girl, which at this moment seems so surreal, but we decided we may be ready at that point for a night or two away by ourselves to celebrate! We'll see, right? First we stopped by Kevin's office to pick something up and had our pictures taken with these nice folks. Then Kevin took me to eat at Stephan Pyle's.... mmmmm... and since I was getting over being sick at Christmas, I wasn't able to eat much and got to enjoy my YUMMY leftovers for two days! We got the "heaven and hell" dessert though, which I was actually able to stomach quite a bit of... and then they brought us the lovely selection of chocolates you see below... dessert after dessert... its what I imagine Heaven to be like. After that, since we were dressed for it (and who is going to question a pregnant lady at Christmas) we decided to go crash the wedding reception going on at "our" reception site from 5 years ago. We crashed empty rooms though. No party. I guess not many people are as crazy as we were to try to get married two days after Christmas. But we reminisced and took some pictures. See if you can tell which ones are from 5 years ago and which ones are from this year... I'll give you a hint...
As far as husbands go... Kevin takes the cake... the red velvet wedding cake. However, I give myself alot of credit for picking the greatest husband in the whole world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest blog ever .. Tear .... Shannon

Brandie said...

You're still beautiful, even 9 months pregnant. Happy Anniversary!!

SpiveyTales said...

Looks like fun! Ya'll are too cute. Is there a baby anytime soon?? :)