"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big Belly Chronicles - The FINAL Volume

Here are a few final photos of Leah's old room and Leah's new room! Next time we post we will be the most proud parents of a baby girl... who may even have a middle name! :)

Her old room (underneath that famous stretchy top that just barely made it to 39 weeks!)


Her new room! With so much help from Sally and her awesome bunch (at sallyjdesigns.com). They did the bedding and drapes and made the banner for Leah's wall. I stole the idea from a framed piece that my Aunt Diane gave me when I went off to college... It said "God is watching over you, I know because I asked him to." And its always been so special to me!




Kevin thinks I forgot, but he promised to do a post of his own about a recent hunting trip that his VERY pregnant wife went on with him... it was part of the agreement that he would blog about it. So everyone has ALOT to look forward to on the Curley blog.

Last picture of me taken tonight... I'm GIVING BIRTH TOMORROW!
I'm tired and so excited!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Good luck and I hope everything goes well. The room looks fabulous!

julie said...

Congratulations!!! I ADORE the room! What are the flowers on the wall?!

Brandie said...

You're beautiful!!!