"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, March 1, 2013

More 2012 - A little shot

Much of what I post is for me these days. I am just worried I will never make another scrapbook or photo album in my life and I will want to remember these moments.

Last year (flu season 2011-12)  Leah picked the flu mist. As soon as it was over she screamed "I changed my mind I want the shot I want the shot!!"  I reminded her of this when it was time again in 2012. She spent much time in contemplation in the days leading up to flu shot day.  And changed her mind dozens of times.  She finally decided on the shot. She decided she would be brave and try not to cry and that we would get a lot of ice cream when it was over.



I am so bad at self-portraits! She did cry a bit after it was over and I said "It's all over now, why are you crying?" she laughed and said "Oh! I don't know!" This made her giggle for days afterwards.



Her bravery definitely called for a trip to Northpark for a little... no alot... of Paciugo!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: