"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More 2012 - a little hard work

 I can't imagine that anyone in the world adores their daddy as much as Leah adores Kevin. No matter what he is doing, she wants to be with him and help him and do everything he is doing and talk-his-ever-loving-ears-off!  (Okay so that part isn't specific to Kevin, but it is certainly true.)  On this day back in late 2012, they were working in the driveway putting together a tree stand. Kevin dressed for summer, Leah for winter... I love these moments, I love these pictures, I love these two people so much.  Soon he will have two admirers.  Well 4 if you count me and Beans.  We think he is pretty wonderful too.  :)









No comments: