"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, March 8, 2013

More 2012 - a little bathing

One of Leah's favorite things to do is to get to take a LONG bath with lots of playing and lots of toys and bubbles.  Even though she loves it, before bathtime most nights when we say its time she will say "I don't think I need a bath...here, smell me mommy!"

In her bathtub...

In her bathtub at Bibby's house...


In our jetted tub with REAL bubbles.  :)

It is a TREAT to get to bathe in our tub... and daddy has to do this because I can't reach over the tub anymore... its hard enough in a regular tub. She doesn't take a single toy into our tub when she goes... she just swims and splashes.  She is never ready for it to be over. 



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: