This is really not a joke, although I can hear some of you chuckling. My sister Leslie may be a bit of a black sheep herself, but I think it helps her identify with the animals. And it will make her a GREAT shepherd. She has entered a contest to win a small flock of sheep (or goats.) She has been reading and learning all about shepherding and has even secured some land and a barn where she can raise them. She is just about ready, now all she needs is her sheep... and she can get them with your help!
You can read more about the contest and giveaway if you click here.
Or you can just click here to go straight to her video.
Or if you are in a big hurry, you can just click here to go straight to the voting. (2 seconds!)
Vote for Leslie Cooper. I know she will really appreciate it if all you have time to do it vote... but you will enjoy the video if you have time. Its less than 4 minutes.
These are the pics of Leah taken back in the fall that I said I would post then forgot about. She can't wait for her Aunt Leslie to get her sheep!!

2 comments:
VOTED -- :)
I just voted! :-)
Good luck Leslie!
~Kristin
Post a Comment