"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Monday, February 14, 2011

95

Today my Grandpa turned 95! He is our very favorite Valentine! He is so beloved in our family and words really can't describe my admiration for him.

Here he is at his birthday party yesterday. Yes, he ALWAYS looks this spiffy! I know of ONE day in his life that he wore shorts.

4 out of his 5 GREAT grandchildren were in attendance at his party... I attempted to get a picture of all of them. I didn't bother clearing all the stuff off the stairs because I was certain all I would get would be pictures like this... Who knew that we would get a sweet, smiley picture like this? Or even better... Like this? Are those the 4 best grins you've ever seen? (Leah-2.0, Bronwyn-5, Cooper-2.5, Ryan Elizabeth-2.1 )

Happy Birthday Grandpa! Keep 'em comin!


1 comment:

a: said...

what beautiful great grandchildren your great grandfather has been blessed with!