"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Put a Santa hat on it...

The other day Leah "decorated" some cookies with a few little girl friends.

My sweet friend that hosted is very Martha Stewart and she made homemade icing in a myriad of colors so that we could pipe it onto our cookies.

I am NOT very Martha Stewart. I had a slight fiasco with my cookie cutting... I let the dough get a little too warm for the last batches, and some of my candy canes turned a bit "Loch Ness Monster" according to some people. Aside from that I'd like to just show off a little and brag on my freehand snowflake cookie pictured below. I was really proud. This may be the most artistic thing I've ever done! ;)




And here is my candy cane.... turned Loch Ness Santa Monster.


Leah would rather eat icing than decorate with it... I had just enough time to take that picture above before ALL the green icing on the cookie was GONE!

1 comment:

Bibby said...

I didn't think you even remembered Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent, but you have remarkably duplicated him and with a Santa hat. Such artistry!!