Leah was in the stroller and when I look down at her a few seconds later I see that she has grabbed one of the "holiday specials" that the lady had been situating so nicely in the table... opened the sparkly red container, and put all three LACE THONGS around her neck like necklaces. Pink, Blue and Orange. I think she took her bow out because "too many accessories spoil an outfit." I didn't get a great picture because I was half-way between grossed out, hysterical with laughter and trying to act casual while I got out my camera before anyone else noticed.
I am so glad I have an "undergarments" label or else I might not have thought to post this at all! This is a good example of why you should carry your camera at all times.
Happy holiday shopping to all!
3 comments:
can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's hilarious!
Laughing soooooo hard .... Love it
Shannon
Post a Comment