"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Beah-n-Leah

Cute - 12/2009


Double Cute - 12/2010
Look at that grey beard!
.
Leah usually helps me feed Beans and give her her medicine too. Beans has a weak urinary sphincter and takes medicine for it twice a day to keep from dribbling on our carpet. More than you wanted to know? Well she also takes an Omega-3 daily for her allergies and ear health. Beans takes more medicine than anyone else in our family. (I didn't mention the regular heart worm, flea, tick, mosquito preventatives.) I guffawed at the idea of pet insurance when Beans was a baby. I actually poked fun at people who would do such a thing. Now I don't even want to think about how much money we would have saved over the last 5 years if we'd just done it. A small fortune in doggie medication alone!
.
Lately, Leah has taken to holding the dog's tail while she eats. Not sure why she does it, but I am amused.

No comments: