"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

krogering

This morning I decided to do an experiment. When it was time to get dressed, I asked Leah what she wanted to wear. As I suspected, to each outfit I showed her in the closet she said "NnnnO." It went on and on. I was just going to finish going through every hanger to prove my own internal theory... when all of the sudden, about 3 outfits from the end, she spouted an enthusiastic "Yeah!"

This is the outfit she chose to wear Krogering at 10 am. It has ice cream sundaes and cakes on it, complete with a sash and ruffle bloomers. Oh, and she chose the bow too. I think its the biggest one she has.
Still, the outfit needed a little something.
Perfect!

2 comments:

Giggle said...

I think she is taller than she was last week! Pink, ruffles & a big bow are perfect for a little girl that knows exactly what she wants!

Brandie said...

I think she looks adorable!