"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's on sale in July?

Snow-proof pink boots... size 4. Perfect for Bossy Boots Curley... I ordered them on-line and they came in the mail yesterday! When I showed them to her she said "WoooOOOow!" And wanted to try them on immidiately. Then she did not want to take them off. I just hope she doesn't grow out of them before winter.... or maybe I should hope she DOES. Most other kids her age (and younger) have much bigger feet... if she ever grows taller, lets hope her feet grow too... or she'll tip over!

3 comments:

grand bitty said...

These will be lovely with all those precious Sunday School dresses and bows, won't they??

your favorite oxymoron said...

love them! she has fantastic shoe taste!

Aunt Les (another shoe fanatic)

Brandie said...

Cute boots, girl!