Two months ago today I turned 30. Woo Hoo! I didn't have a problem with it because I have no concept of it! I feel like I'm 20, and I wonder if I'll ever feel any older! Check with me in 30 more years I guess.
Anyway, due to scheduling conflicts, vacations and illnesses, my mom and I had to postpone my day of shopping, lunching, massage-ing and pedicure-ing until this week.... but it was worth the wait! Thanks mom... for the birthday fun... for birthing me and all my 10 poundage, with no drugs, 30 years ago... and for not passing me your "finger-like toes" gene. But I would not rather have had any other foot kicking me in the rear all those years! (I don't mean to leave my dad out, but I don't have a picture of his foot. Thanks to my dad too.)
Anyway, due to scheduling conflicts, vacations and illnesses, my mom and I had to postpone my day of shopping, lunching, massage-ing and pedicure-ing until this week.... but it was worth the wait! Thanks mom... for the birthday fun... for birthing me and all my 10 poundage, with no drugs, 30 years ago... and for not passing me your "finger-like toes" gene. But I would not rather have had any other foot kicking me in the rear all those years! (I don't mean to leave my dad out, but I don't have a picture of his foot. Thanks to my dad too.)
Speaking of good looking pairs.... are these two not the absolute cutest little Mr & Mrs you have ever seen? I can't believe how precious they looked standing next to each other. Leah is 2 weeks older than E, and I think they are like a little salt and pepper set! (would have to be white pepper... look at all that blond!) They even have matching frowns in this picture!!
And matching poses in this one!
A difference between boys and girls...
A difference between boys and girls...
Leah has played with (near) E and his big brother a couple of times and they are so sweet to her. But I have said it before and I'll say it again... Boys are different!!! God love the mothers of 2+ boys! That is ALOT of energy! What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment