"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Sunday, June 13, 2010

spit happens

On Saturday night, we were on our way to visit some friends and Leah was jabbering as usual... with mouth and hands. She's saying new words all the time now so I got out the camera to try and capture some of it. Instead I got this... (You may have to zoom in... the quality is really poor on this one for some reason)

I was blindly pointing the camera behind me from the front seat, so it wasn't until we got home and watched the video that we found out what had made her laugh so hard. I, too, have been known to "spray it" occasionally when I get too emphatic about what I'm saying. And I, too, usually get tickled with myself...

(and yes... sometimes I snort when I laugh)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

that was super cute! we were all watching it and giggling with her!!