"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

current events

Leah has an opinion about everything... just ask her and she'll tell you!


I had to cut this down SO much to upload it... so if you ever want to see more, it's live and in person in the Curley house.... ALL...DAY...LONG! :)

It really does keep getting better and better.

12 comments:

Giggle said...

So passionate about current events and the environment plus talks with her hands! This girl may be president someday!

Allison Alecu said...

I love it! That is so cute! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

LOVE it. I could listen to her all day long!

The New Family said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!

Jillian Smith said...

Oh my goodness gracious how adorable...... I need to MEET her!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !!! I could watch it all day too ..... Shannon

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute video, Abby Curley! :)

The Tidwells said...

Josh and I watched that about ten times last night! We love it! Can't wait until Avery starts "talking" and they can share their thoughts about the world!

Lori said...

OMG, Leah. I totally feel the same way as you about the oil spill. We should get together and chat sometime.

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

OMG...major laughing our loud! Abby, I think you've been had! She's going to have to sit next to every teacher she ever has!!!! So cute.

Crystal Hays said...

This is so cute!! Great idea to get all of her jabbering on video.

Brandie said...

way too funny!