"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cream of the Crop

There is this CD I have in my car of fun (ULTRA ANNOYING) kids songs that I'm learning for BSF. Kevin always cringed if he heard even 2 notes from one of these songs, and he'd turn it off as fast as he could. Then one day he saw Leah clapping along and bouncing her legs to the rhythm... and he asked me for a copy of the CD for his truck. Now he can be heard singing any number of "bean-bag songs" and he knows the word for "hello" in about 25 different languages... and he can sing them!

And that just one of the MANY reasons I believe Leah has the BEST daddy in the whole entire world!

Tonight after a LONG day of celebrations, I realized I hadn't gotten a daddy/daughter picture on Father's day, so we had a bedtime snapshot.
Reason #2... Since the day she was born, he has said her prayers with her every night before bed. Even when he's been out of town, he calls and says them on the phone with her. The list goes on and on... We are the luckiest girls in the world.

.

3 comments:

Giggle said...

Yes, Leah Caroline, you have the best daddy ever!

Anonymous said...

Yall are great parents, Curleys! I loved the last picture - it's precious. :)

Sara said...

That is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen!