"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, December 24, 2009

A good effort

"All done with my Christmas shopping... let's see if we can find the big guy!"

"Hello Santa! I like those jingle bells and I really want to pull on that beard of yours..."


"Really nice ornaments too! OooOOoooh!"



She's warmed up now don't you think?

How bad could it be?

After all, this guy is the REAL Santa!

We know because his beard is real AND he's 783 years old!

And look how jolly!


Too bad we didn't have this in time for the Christmas card.

3 comments:

Lori said...

The Christmas card was perfect as is. And yes, I loved the bow!

But that doesn't mean a crying shot can't make the cut next year.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! I think I have one of Matt with pretty much the same reaction! I love the Christmas tights!! Keep up the blog-I need the laughs! Merry Christmas - come see us soon! Deanna

Bitty said...

what a precious memory this Christmas will be!!!! love you