"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a little curley Christmas

Just gonna tickle the ivories a bit... maybe a Christmas carol...

Is this real candy??

Who is this? WoooooooOOOOOooooooooo!

I like him!
I love his stache! What a cutie pie!

We tried to do an inexpensive photo shoot with baby and dog... Not successful. I swear this was the ONLY day in her life she wouldn't crack a smile!! She usually giggles all the day long. But her looks are priceless....



It was a bust. The place we went says they photograph pets.... which is partly why I picked them. But I guess they mean they will take a picture of your dog if you bring it in... they don't help you much or do anything special; no tricks or special handling of animals or even any interesting props that an excitable 80 lb Labrador might find amusing.

The photographer I initially wanted to use does have all those special skills and shoots BEAUTIFUL portraits of children and their pets.... and she charges $400 for her sitting fee alone! I guess you do get what you pay for, but I'd rather have a funny story to tell and 400 bucks in my pocket.

7 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the CLIX pics...the turquoise door is very familiar! :)
Love the one of Little Miss Curley on your header!

Giggle said...

Happy Birthday, Jesus! And, thank you for giving us this precious angel! Adorable pics!

a: said...

those pictures were so funny. really, that is exactly how they should have turned out...maybe even if you had some of her crying or getting mad, even better. love them!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Abby...she looks so grown-up! What happened to your baby girl? Those pictures are PRICELESS! I love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas pics ..
Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love her little Christmas pants - too cute. :)

Betty Cooper said...

that's my girl!! She's just a precious, inside and out!