"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

aaaand cut!

It's no secret that Leah Curley has had a few difficulties in the hair department.

It fell out in some spots... she rubbed it off in a few other areas... and it grew REALLY long everywhere else. The worst parts are the bangs and the baby mullet. Her Grannie was afraid the bangs growing long and thick between her eyes would make her go cross-eyed. I was more concerned that the mullet would make her want to start watching NASCAR and drinking Keystone Light.

So last week, cousin Leslie came over with her professional tools and just trimmed up those two areas. I didn't want to take away all the "character" in her hairdo.


Before...



Another before shot... (as you can see in this picture, we try to spread out the bangs across her forehead to protect her vision)


"I can't look..."
"So long, baby mullet of mine..."

After... our clean cut little Curley Q!
Thanks Leslie!!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

That's cute!

Betty Cooper said...

Nascar ----- never!