Its been one wonderful year since that fateful day last summer when our toilet broke and I started a blog. So much has changed, and yet so much remains the same.
- I still feel a little weird each time I share our family information (not to mention pictures of my internal organs and bodily fluids) with the WORLD WIDE WEB and yet I do it anyway.
- I still feel like I should have funnier things to say... I laugh all day long like an idiot at things I find hilarious and when I sit down to blog I can't remember all the funny stuff!
- I still prefer to talk to people face to face, although I find myself saying "I didn't tell you that? Well its on my blog... go read my blog!"
- I'm still really behind on uploading our pictures. Although relatively speaking I've gotten much better than I used to be (uploading every 6 months max). But now that I take 300or400 photos every single day, proportionately I stay just as far behind as ever.
- I still blog about our plumbing issues.
- Kevin still thinks blogging is silly
I continue to be amazed every time I hit spell check and I have (ONCE AGAIN) spelled Curley incorrectly! Its obvious (to blogger) that I meant to write curly, culley, carley, curler or my personal favorite... Curlew!
One last thing... To celebrate year #2 of blogging, I've changed fonts. Curlew is my name, Veranda is my game. I don't mean to imply by "year #2" that there will be MUCH blogging about "#2" although, as we all know, it DOES happen...even at church. As you can see...
More on that to come! Year #2 just might be THE YEAR OF #2 after all!
1 comment:
Like your new Veranda font, Mrs. Curlew. I usually opt for Verdana myself.
Post a Comment