"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, October 3, 2013

Project purée - Ava's season

For Christmas last year (or was it the one before?) I asked for an immersion blender, and my mom got me one! But it had another fabulous attachment... A tiny food processor/grinder. It's the perfect size to whip out while I was cooking dinner and mash up Ava's first bite of veggies.




Yellow squash!!




Steamed and smashed and ready to stockpile.




"I'm skeptical, I am."




"Hmmmm....."




"Uuuuuuuuooooooh?!?!?!"




"What is it???"



"We'll alright then, I will have another bite."


Squash has been Ava's favorite. She has also had zucchini and then carrots.... Lets see how she liked carrots!














Not so much... But we will keep trying!





I looooove mashing stuff up!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: