We went to a luncheon for Miss Kendall's bridesmaid's and then had to stop by the mall to run a quick errand and, of course, play in the playgroud. Leah asked me to take a picture of her in her darling little dress that she LOVED... and I am so glad I did! I just had to post these 2 pictures since they are the only ones that ever have been or ever will be taken of her in this dress. The dress met its untimely end later that night when her daddy mistakenly threw it in the trash! Its a long, weird story... but the dress is gone and it will be missed. :-(


That night we went to the wedding rehearsal where Little John (the groom's nephew) taught Leah all about bugs while they weren't rehearsing.

The flower girls danced on the chapel lawn...
And at the rehearsal dinner Leah ate more Chicken Alfredo than you could possibly imagine. And Miss Kendall gave her some REALLY sparkly shoes to wear with her flower girl dress!
Then the BIG DAY was finally here...

Everyone thought the flower girls were twins... not even related!

Daddy was a groomsman...

In their program, Kendall and John wrote a little bit about each person in their wedding party...

There is a story to go along with that too... I really have alot of blog catching up to do.
Leah did a fabulous job!!! She did everything just as she was told and then got to the end of the aisle and waved to her daddy. Cuteness.

She was ready to party...
Check out Little John -- the ring bearer and ceiling monitor -- Leah is on the left here.


Leah is a Daddy's girl... no doubt about it. (Yes those are band aids on her feet... new shoes)

John with the girls... Leah on the right

Kendall with the girls...

Leah and the beautiful bride... Leah can't wait to wear a beautiful white dress like Miss Kendall was wearing. She wants to marry her daddy. I said "You mean a boy just like your daddy?" She said "No, I want to get married to my daddy."

After a couple of really big days, her first wedding party, A LOT of dancing and junk food and no naps.... and this was what we ended up with.

Now she is ready for her own wedding with her daddy. Too bad he's taken!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone






2 comments:
So pretty all dressed up! I would like to hear the long weird story about how the dress ended up in the trash. :)
He did WHAT with that cute little dress? Don't tease us -- what's the story.
Post a Comment