"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, May 25, 2012

ducks and a goose

Boy was this a long time ago... late February maybe? I upload these pictures and then I forget to post! 

The pond by our house is in front of Kroger... 
Leah likes to fish Kroger pond in the summer...
But in the winter she likes to do this... 
 We had 4 bread bags full of old bread ends and pieces we had saved and frozen for such a time as this.

She needs to work on her throw just a bit...
(PS - Right now my dad's blood pressure is up a little bit because he is worried she is standing too close to the water in this picture :)

The skeptical face... when the little goose looks at me like this I see Kevin all over.


God, we thank you for ducks. And ponds. And little girls. And Dads and Pops that care about us alot. 

No comments: