"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Monday, January 9, 2012

a little nest

I have tried to describe to some people the ratted mess we find in Leah's hair each morning. But they say a picture is worth a thousand words. So now no one will ever think I am exaggerating when I talk about it!At night we wash her hair, spray detangler in it, brush it out and go to bed... and she wakes up looking like this!

And we have tried doing none of those things before bed... and she still wakes up looking like this!

The first time I told her a rat made a nest in her hair she thought I said raccoon, so now when I am brushing the tangles out she says "Get out of there, raccoons! Don't make your nest in my hair anymore!"

7 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That.is.incredible.

Brandie said...

oh my gosh!

Breanne said...

OH MY!

Bibby said...

maybe that raccoon is the reason it takes her sooo long to go to sleep!

Bibby said...

and I love the bears on the pj's!!

Erika Slaughter said...

Abby...WOW! How long does that take to untangle? I thought it was one of those Rapunzel clip in hairs!

abby said...

Haha! I wish it were! It takes a While! I have been thinking about making her wear a head scarf to bed. ;)