"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Her indian name...

might be Little Busy Beaver... or Small One Who Is Never Silent... or Little Giggling Chipmunk... any of these would be terribly appropriate.

A stranger at the post office the other day conversed with Leah for 10 minutes about post office boxes. Then the lady told her she was "a very loquacious little girl." And after that she twirled in circles for another 5 minutes saying "Am I a loquacious little girl? What is loquacious mommy? Why did that lady at the mailboxes say I am loquacious?"

Anyway, it's not often she will stand still long enough for me to put pigtails in... Let alone braids!!


I think it brings out the native-american in her. Yes, Giggle! She does look like you in these pics!



- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Bibby said...

how bout Princess Chatterbox